Worried about delivery? We have put together a simple check-list to put your mind at ease and to ensure that when your furniture is delivered, the process is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- The delivery address provided, is this correct?
- Do we have the correct contact details to ensure you can be reached?
- Does our delivery team need specific directions or instructions to get to your property?
- Have we got easy access to your property with our van?
- Are there special obstacles such as stairs/elevators we need to be aware of?
- Will your furniture get into your property? It is not always the doorway that is the issue, narrow hallways, balustrades or sharp turns may cause entry issues. Please provide dimensions and advise potential obstacles to our team so we can advise in advance.
- Please ensure route to your chosen location is clear of fragile items and obstacles. We will not be held accountable for damages of this nature.
- Is your chosen room cleared out? Our delivery team are not permitted to move your personal items or furniture. Please make clearance beforehand.
- Ensure entry and chosen room are clear from any pets or small children. We do not want to unintentionally inflict harm on them harm us.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any concerns regarding your delivery please get in touch with a member of our sales team and we will be more than happy to help and advise.